Watch Ian grow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rolling over & Tummy time!

Yesterday I took a bunch of cute pictures...


Trying to roll over...he is doing a good job!




He does enjoy the rolling over thing, as long as he stays on one side, but he doesn't really like to lay on his tummy at all. I make him try a few times a day, but he is pissed at me the whole time.

Anyway, I think I tricked him into this milestone. I took all of his favorite toys and piled them up around him so that he'd be so entertained he wouldn't even realize that he was doing what I wanted (this little person is rather stubborn). Or simply doing it when he is in the best mood, like this day!!!

So, later, when the time comes I have to figure out a way to trick him into crawling...


Tummy time!



Great posture! 



Not so great posture!


Note of the day: Ian's doctor said he will receive therapy if he does not improve his posture during tummy time :(


And then...Bed time!


    I have may never said this before but Ian always smiles while dreaming (as shown in the last three photos) I love my little bugger!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment