Watch Ian grow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4 MESES!!!

This month marks Ian's official graduation from baby to infant Status...this big boy is still at the top of the charts for all his measurements....I got a big 4 month old on my hands. I realized that when I had to purchase the size 9/12 months outfits for him...Ian is growing up so fast, almost too fast. I'm really glad I have this blog to document and remember everything about him because I dont want to forget anything...




Mis favoritas...






I wish I had a better camera and have better pictures of him...he is so beautiful!!!


Little details



Mi favorita:

MWAH!…..love you


So, Ian turned 4 months on the 1st! Here's what is going on with my little man now...

  • He's starting to roll over (see the video)
  • He's started solids... he had an allergic reaction to apple sauce and pears. So now Im gonna try peas and sweet potatoes. (Earth's best organic baby food) he is not so trilled about baby cereal but Im trying rice first and then Oatmeal.
  • He took his first trip to Washington DC.
  • He likes to babble
  • He's is teething and loves to shove everything into his mouth.
  • He drools non-stop and will soak his shirt within minutes if he's not wearing a bib.
  • He loves taking car rides and trips to the mall
  • He's a wiggly worm now everytime he gets his diaper changed
  • He is wearing anywhere from 9 to 12 months and sometimes, depending on what it is, even bigger than that.
  • He's now taking 6-7 ounces each feeding
  • He's still in size 2 Pampers Cruisers
  • His nicknames are Lupo, gordo, cachetes, little dude (no longer gusanito...)
  • He grasps his feet.
  • He laughs out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment