Watch Ian grow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

4 months everyday guide

I thought I'd do a little summary of the things Ian uses every single day at (about) 4 months old. It's crazy to see this visual list come together. Every single one of these things was nonexistent in my life just 4 months ago and now?  I literally use them all, plus some!

Ok, so here we go, my little everyday guide cathegorized by "eat", "play", "sleep" and "bath".

EAT
I will make two categories, one for bottle feeding and one for food, but I will post about this later, once Ian starts eating solids, (by solids I mean, real food pureed into practically a liquid, so not really all that solid at all)He already tried purees remember? but until we found out why is he having that allergic reaction Im gonna have to wait a couple of months.. 

Formula: Nutramigen by Enfamil an average of 6 oz every three hours.
Cereal: Gerber Organic rice and oatmeal twice a day...actually just one time everyday because he is not too happy with this cereal...


This is the previous formula he was taking...


A nursing pillow is a necessity, my Boppy gets used several times every single day. 

Then, BOTTLES for the first weeks or so when I stopped breastfeeding,  Ian hated bottles, so I tried every kind imagineable and after many different brands  finally, he took the Dr. Brown's bottles and of course I had to get the entire equipment...I hate this bottles since they come in a million pieces...I also tried Vent aire and Drop-ins Playtex bottles for our trip to DC and he likes them too


 









As for the burp cloths, plain old cloth diapers are my favorites. 

PLAY
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment